Display general pieces of information about your business or app, like open hours, website URL, social media profiles, and more, on our About screen.
To add the About extension, which is pre-installed, to your app, go to Screens → press + button → search for About → click to add it as one of the screens of your app.
Once that is completed, a settings page will be opened where you can add an entry by pressing the ADD ITEM button.
An item on About screen can consist of the following pieces of information:
- Location (with latitude and longitude)
- Opening hours
Added pieces of information need to be saved before you can preview them in the app.
Have in mind that About extension can display only one item per about screen!
Change the layout of the screen by entering LAYOUT tab on About’s settings page.
Here’s how About screen looks in action:
- Map opens the location on Apple Maps and Google Maps
- Visit webpage button opens an in-app web view of the page that you have added in the builder
- Phone button opens your device’s default application for calls (this behaviour cannot be tested from the preview as our preview doesn’t have such apps)
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram buttons open your social media links
- Email button opens your device’s default application for emails (this behaviour cannot be tested from the preview as our preview doesn’t have such apps).
Want us to create an app with about screen for you? Schedule a call here and get your app published in just 10 days!